With a view to heightening the splendor of the temple and meeting the
reasonable demands of the ever increasing influx of tourists and theists, the far-sighted
dynamic, enlightened Executive Officer cum Deputy. Commissioner of the temple, under
the guidance of the devout humanist members of the Trust Board has embarked upon
several exemplary measures recently and some have reached the point of consummation
to the satisfaction of pious devotees, visiting from the four quarters of India. Here is a
list of the items under way and the they will enhance the glory of the temple on
successful completion. Among the many measures, only nine are listed down, as they
visualise a bright and glorious future on realisation.
1. Two grand chariots Rathas for SRI VARU AND HIS DEVERI are ordered to be made
at a cost of FIFTEEN lakhs one is completed and the other is nearing completion.
2. Renovation of Sri Kumaraswamy temple is in progress, and a sum of FIVE lakhs is earmarked for this.
3. Construction of Rest Houses for Pilgrims with up to date amenities, costing Three
Crores is under progress.
4. Construction of a glass chamber - addala mandap in the temple is proposed and
work starts shortly.
5. Renovation of Sri Manikanteswaralayam is proposed.