101. If he insults a Kshatriya (in the same way), he shall have to pay half of the above amercement;
102. If he insults a Vaisya, half of that again;
103. If he insults a Sūdra, the first amercement.
104. If one who (being a member of the Kandāla or some other low caste) must not be touched, intentionally
[93. Those persons 'have a claim to be worshipped' who are worthy to receive the Madhuparka or honey-mixture. (Nand.) See M. III, 119, 120; Y. I, 110; Āpast. II, 4, 8, 5-9; Gaut. V, 27; Weber, Ind. Stud. X, 125.]
defiles by his touch one who (as a member of a twice-born caste) may be touched (by other twice-born persons only), he shall be put to death.
105. If a woman in her courses (touches such a person), she shall be lashed with a whip.
106. If one defiles the highway, or a garden, or the water (by voiding excrements) near them (or in any other way), he shall be fined a hundred Panas;
107. And he must remove the filth.
108. If he demolishes a house, or a piece of ground (a court-yard or the like), or a wall or the like, he shall have to pay the second amercement;
109. And he shall have it repaired (at his own cost).
110. If he throws into another man's house (thorns, spells, or other) such things as might hurt some one, he shall pay a hundred Panas.